Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions presents "Ballin on the Beach" Aug 1st/2nd

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
One thing i would like to point out is this....

Please Please , more people support this at the next even't .

TRADE STANDS , you guys need to be present..

Bop You guys rock.. keep this going ... BOURNEMOUTH or WEYMOUTH would im sure be an awsome venue for this..

We have had the Midlands and the North, Role it out in the SOUTH...

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
It's north of Watford Gap - so it's North ;).

It would be nice to have one on the East coast though (Scarborough perhaps). That way the family could make a proper weekend of it (Blackpool was a bit too near home/work for me ;)).

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
Don't forget the North ie Edinburgh...festival time etc, Glasgow too...:)

The other point...MMM cost, cost and cost. Asking for trade stands would cost the manufacturer a fair bit..with say 12 teams perhaps a total of 120 players and support, they would all be having to buy lots of new kit to justify the cost of area rent, marquee, staff costs and stock. This weekend was a great event but the real cost would make it a non starter if it wasnt for the generous organisers with time, effort and hard work from lots of folk ...hats off to them and lets hope for more, but it should be at break even at least next time so that it can grow rather than stall....
I think its obvious that everyone had a fantastic time and I don't want to sound negative but a wee bit of caution can help too.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I would be very surprised if the likes of Delta Force and Skirmish, Go Balistic and the likes dont approach BOP for a stand at their next events.

Suppliers etc are complaining PB is in the decline people wont spend money blah blah blah, well do something about it! Balls Out Promotions is in my mind the the New UK Leader in PB promotions. The only difference with these guys is they are not sales men peddling rubbish to fleece punters, they are stand up, honest guys taking PB into the future within the UK.

Without get to carried away, i can honestly see many over seas teams (even yanks) playing these events in the future.

Anyone that knows me will say i am not 'lick hole' so for me to say they guys are the best, then i genuinely believe it! :D

PS anything South of York is SOUTH lol :D

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
TRADE STANDS , you guys need to be present..
I would be very surprised if the likes of Delta Force and Skirmish, Go Balistic and the likes dont approach BOP for a stand at their next events.
two good points, if say planet and dye were at Blackpool selling tshirts and headbands etc they would have cleared out. and a booth were you could get a go on a gat, maybe even a small arena for the walk by trafic to have a pop. and it would role in the dosh for the event ?

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Bop You guys rock.. keep this going ... BOURNEMOUTH or WEYMOUTH would im sure be an awsome venue for this..
:D

Have actually been thinking about that, the place where Heaven's Gate used to be run is now useless as they don't want us or it's very expensive or something, but I can think of a few pretty nice locations...

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
I am trying to get my hands on some sort of reball snap cage. If I can manage to grab one I'd be more than willing to run a 'have-a-go-yourself' stall.