Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions presents "Ballin on the Beach" Aug 1st/2nd

mikey-d

Jul 7, 2009
manchester
We were offered several locations to do the evnts, but decided to just do 2 this year with the financial implications, logistics etc. See what next year brings ;)
well i think next year you should do it again m8 as i had a great time even my misses had a great time witch is rear let just say if it happens again i will play this time thanks for putting the event on

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
The honours list.

Well guys, now that the dust is settling and i have had some time to regain my sanity (what bit i had) and reflect on things it time to say the thankyou's.

First off, thanks to Mark. For his continual balancing act of running his company, family life as well as arranging alot of the background work that goes into these events (Beach, West mids and CPPS events) and baby sitting me!
It is a thankless job, but one he does well.

Thanks to Blackpool council for there support and help in the setup and cleanup of the event and for general help they gave us and the fantastic loacation. Look forward to ongoing talks now for future projects.

Massive thanks to Butters, Nulty and Curry for there hard work in setup and looking after me. I owe you more than you can imagine and thanks doesn't really cover it. Thanks to Dave and Nathan for there continual patro;;ing of the netting looking for any areas where paint may come through and there part in the clean up. Thanks to Steve and Col for the help with the clean up as well.

Thanks to DJ Jimmy for the PA and music. Thanks to Woody from Prophecy for arranging the players party.

Massive thanks to our superb reffing crew, the UK refs and the PLanet refs who over the two days who acted in the ultimate proffesional way and handled everything superbly. A credit to themsleves and us. Thanks to Jon Boy for acting as Ultimate. Again thanks doesn't even cover the gratitude we owe you.

To the event sponsors, Phoenix Paintball, Celtic Paintballs, Sup Air, Manic/Draxxus paintballs, Planet Eclipse, Rockstar Energy drinks, JCS Sports, Laysick, Warped, and Jewsons builders merchants. Thanks for your help and support which allowed our ideas to become a reality.

And finally a massive thanks to al the teams and individuals who took part, came along to support and helped. Thanks to all the guys who handed out flyers, chatted to the crowds and helped show what we do and love to the public. Without you guys we would of had no event so thankyou for your support.

To anyone i have missed off this list i apologise and you may slap me when you see me. Im still recovering form what is without doubt one of the most stressful weeks of my life :eek:

Was it worth it?

I think so, it was the ultimate in a roller coaster for me emotionally. But to sse how everyone was enjoying themselves, the crowd cheering and clapping and the feedback on here it makes it worth it as i now feel that what we have achieved between us all that weekend wil hopefully be a landmark to push off from and revitalise tourney ball :cool:

Imagine what we could achieve together next year?

See you all soon,

Rich

Mag2.0

Mar 27, 2009
Massive thanks to our superb reffing crew, the UK refs and the PLanet refs who over the two days who acted in the ultimate proffesional way and handled everything superbly. A credit to themsleves and us. Thanks to Jon Boy for acting as Ultimate.
Agreed, no bad attitudes from the refs, harsh and fair not all decisions went our way but there are 2 sides to every coin, something which i find other series let themselves down in .

Thanks rich, mark and all of the boys that made this happen.

sneakysnorkels

Jun 18, 2009
www.sneakysnorkels.co.uk
and a booth were you could get a go on a gat, maybe even a small arena for the walk by trafic to have a pop. and it would role in the dosh for the event ?
how bout somethin like the 'megarena' warped had at big game? perfect size.

We were offered several locations to do the evnts, but decided to just do 2 this year with the financial implications, logistics etc. See what next year brings
was newquay on the list? cos u would get major interest from the surfers down there.

either way, this years was amazing, the play was great (big up to the BoP stars! we gave it a go!). the organisation was fantastic as expected. the players party was one hell of a night!
roll on the next event, me and drask will be looking to guest for a team again!
see ya at the cpps....

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
If its money its mine lol!

I have no idea how i spent as much as i did i guess i must have lost some :-S

Seriously tho, if you found a Balls Out T-shirt that is mine :D

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I lost my innocence whilst I was in Blackpool. That, and so much more.

Did you find it?

:)