Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions presents "Ballin on the Beach" Aug 1st/2nd

unistu

Platinum Member
Jul 10, 2008
newcastle
i wounder who lost the virginity mr wheatly you been terrorising blackpools virgins lol man the hype is still going and the event has passed i missed out big time on this one

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Thought I would resurrect this thread because once upon a time, p8ntballer was all about this.
At the time i think i had other priorities.. and more than likely a different, more immature, perspective..

What were people thinking not doing this - amazing opportunity.

I'm sure i missed out here and willing to bet those that attended would love it to happen again.

Just goes to show, words are just words. Players need to talk with their attendance...

Good things happen and before you even realise, they have passed you by.... :unsure:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
At the time i think i had other priorities.. and more than likely a different, more immature, perspective..

What were people thinking not doing this - amazing opportunity.

I'm sure i missed out here and willing to bet those that attended would love it to happen again.

Just goes to show, words are just words. Players need to talk with their attendance...

Good things happen and before you even realise, they have passed you by.... :unsure:
Fascinating fact: the event was my idea, and I met with Blackpool Council who were very excited to host a paintball event. Then @Rich H stepped in to do the hard work and to spend lots of money on making it happen.

I think Blackpool would be happy to have us back........