Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Balls Out Promotions presents "Ballin on the Beach" Aug 1st/2nd

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Friday is the cut off day for entries, also still awaiting deposits from some teams. Please remeber no deposit, no confirmed place. If you have not made payment arrangements then get in touch asap to avoid disappointment.

After friday i will work scheduling and then have full schedule and info available.

As for scratch team i have agreed to one, i would say that you should have some experience of tournament ball as the divisions will be mixed seeding and so you will play a mix of teams and so it is not for the faint hearted.

That said the event is shapping nicely, should be great from a team, spectator and promotional point of view as well as a social one. Those who played or saw the West Mids event got a little taste of what we were trying to do for the sport, and we would love for you guys to be part of it. Now its open to a wider spectrum of teams there is no boundries so all i can say is if ya miss it, you've missed out on what will be one of the premium events of the year.

3 spots still up for grabs.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Whats the layout? Obviously as there is no new mil setup, will it still be Paris? Or will it be changed if the Millennium decide to bang it on their website? We just want to give the spectators a good show, with not much chance of making game plans etc can it or will it change last minute? Cheers :D

B

Balls Out Promotions

We will be using the Campaign Field layout which we have received today :)