Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Banned by PBN

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
I thought some of you might find this story amusing and a left-handed blow for justice so--

We have a team forum at PBN. It was thought to be a good way to have regular contact with fans, etc. As it has turned out only about three of us post(ed) with any regularity.
One of our guys routinely posts "advice" and the swear filter does double duty on occasion. One might have thought that was the filter's purpose yet the poster was warned by a Mod to quit trying to get around the filter. Well, looking at the posts it's plain our guy wasn't trying to get around the filter so much as he was trying to be his own filter.
Anyway--in the process--the Mod in question posts a list of all the words PBN filters but the Mod wrote them out in such a way the filter didn't filter them and they were all perfectly legible.
At this point I quoted the Mod's list and noted the irony of threatening our guy about abusing the filter while at the same time doing exactly what our guy was being warned about but wasn't doing intentionally. (It should be noted that at no time did my posts require the filter nor did I post anything attempting to bypass the filter--I only quoted the Mod's list as he wrote it. Oh, and I gave the Mod a bit of a hard time for, A) doing exactly what he warned our guy not to do, and B) for otherwise having such poor judgment as to post elsewhere in the forums the intimate details of a sexual encounter--which apparently isn't against the rules at PBN, and finally, C) for then currying favor with the player he was threatening to ban.) Thread should still be there to see unless it was deleted but at the moment I don't know, you see, I've been banned. :) The reason given: purposefully attempting to bypass the filter.
So for all of you who would like to get even with the Mods one time or another I thought you'd like to know I've gotten a dose of what you must deal with daily. :rolleyes: ;)

Oh, and what are the prospects for getting team forums at P8ntballer I wonder? :D