Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
The fear of joining the ranks of the BOTW nominee's was overcome by Ginge's persistant flirtation with death.

Therefore I shall post!

Ginge, are you deliberatly trying to anger the Mods, or are you just blindly posting up crap without even realising that there is no point whatsoever to your OP?

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Ban me instead I hate bullys and this is whats happening right here, hes a young lad whom obviuosly made a mistake or whatever at some point which has now been resolved.

If hes nominated I will take the ban for him as I think its unfair for grown blokes to e-bully a kid, I have broader sholders, there is kids comiting suicide because of e-bulling I thing people should think about that!

I dont even know the kid but will happily have a holiday in his place xxx

G

Gassy

He is not a kid Chris and if Pete says he can stay then that's fine.He is not been Bullied in any way shape or form.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Sorry I thought he was just a young lad, however sorry bud but lots of the above posts in my eyes is bullying, once or twice my be a joke but contiuning on and on is deffo bullying.

Sorry but I just detest bullys, usually the people who bully as adults are the type who was picked on at school, I also stuck up for them when I was young, I just think these kind of people should remember what it feels like.

A bit of humour is good but not at somone elses expense, sorry its just something I feel strongly about :D

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
Ginge is easily old enough to realise he is being provocative and if you or he can't see that then I'm afraid you need to check his previous posts and your glasses , as for Bon and his comedy pitchfork brigade ,if I or any of the mods think they are bullying anyone on here they WILL get banned for it ,I'm afraid although I agree with the sentiment of your post Chris you are being a tad over-dramatic in this case.

I might just ban Ginge for being a ginge, I'd like to ban him for being amusing but....

Status
Not open for further replies.