Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Banning

Status
Not open for further replies.

G1nge1

Banned
May 27, 2009
I'm not trying to prevoke anyone, and i apolgise if it was taken that way. Someone gave me a bit of stick, so i gave it back. It was all just a bit of banter in my eyes.

Chris, thanks for the backing. Think we may have met briefly at NSPA, im not quite sure. cant remember if you were there when i got my arse panned 1on1 with danny (chaos)

There is also quite a few people on here that would vouch for me being a nice guy and not a tool, like you all seem to think.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Sorry I thought he was just a young lad, however sorry bud but lots of the above posts in my eyes is bullying, once or twice my be a joke but contiuning on and on is deffo bullying.

Sorry but I just detest bullys, usually the people who bully as adults are the type who was picked on at school, I also stuck up for them when I was young, I just think these kind of people should remember what it feels like.

A bit of humour is good but not at somone elses expense, sorry its just something I feel strongly about :D

Words fail me..... they really do ... :rolleyes:

PS Please give ginge another chance, I'm feeling in a good mood.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Words fail me..... they really do ... :rolleyes:

PS Please give ginge another chance, I'm feeling in a good mood.
Words always fail me mate dont worry about it lol!

I guess the old saying actions speak louder then words pops to mind, I guess thats why I am a doer not a talker, I just felt sorry for someone as from how I read his replies its a case of if I cant beat them join them in hope it goes away.

Never mind looks like you sorted it anyways :D

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Words always fail me mate dont worry about it lol!

I guess the old saying actions speak louder then words pops to mind, I guess thats why I am a doer not a talker, I just felt sorry for someone as from how I read his replies its a case of if I cant beat them join them in hope it goes away.

Never mind looks like you sorted it anyways :D
Chriz, I was referring to your comments re humour mate in that most humour is at someone else's expense and it's no good trying to mount the moral high ground on such an issue, especially on a public forum such as this where humour is the bread and butter currency.....

Still, as you say mate, it got sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.