Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrel kit for DYE NT10

kirvis

Feb 11, 2013
Hi. I got nt10 and would like to buy barrel kit but I'm little bit confused about the kits.
witch one fits to my nt . For example empire freak kit , smart parts or hammerhead or........ .... .
If someone know what, I'll be more than thankful.

kirvis

Feb 11, 2013
So Autococker is brand like empire or smart parts? Sorry for stupid questions. I am new here.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
No, in this context Autococker is the nickname for the design/shape of the screw thread at the end of your barrel that goes into your gun. It's the most common type, pretty much the industry standard and is used on all Dye, Planet Eclipse and Empire markers. There are other threads out there, for example Impulse, Angel, Spyder, Tippmann and so on but you don't need to worry about them

Smart Parts, Empire, Lapco, Dye, Planet Eclipse and many other companies make barrels in a variety of different threads. But, like I say Autococker is pretty much the industry standard and most common.

Why is it you think you need a new barrel or barrel kit? The one that comes with the NT is just fine.

kirvis

Feb 11, 2013
Week before I buy really small size paintballs and when I try them only one from 20 reach the target. My friend got ego 09 it was the same but he just changed barrel size ant thats it he good to go and I was waiting wail he had fun.

kirvis

Feb 11, 2013
Anyway now I know little bit more thanks allot..

Last edited:

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
When you say 'really small sized' how much so, like dinky compared to normal paintballs? Like this:

If so they might be .50cal Where did you get them from? If they are .50cal then no barrel kit in the world will help

If they were just a lil bit smaller then simply turn up the regulator at the front to increase the velocity on your NT and they'll be fine.

kirvis

Feb 11, 2013
No they was just little bit 684 ...

[quote="H,

If they were just a lil bit smaller then simply turn up the regulator at the front to increase the velocity on your NT and they'll be fine.[/quote]

O I'll will try do that still got sam "small" balls. Thanks again for answer