Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrel length

dfr350

Sad but true
Apr 22, 2007
Bracknell UK
yea its from end to end with the barrel unscrewed.
IM glad its not me then. I just got a barrel of these forums but the guy measured from where the barrel sits outside the marker to the end which made it 14" not 16" which is what I wanted and then got stroppy because I told him I didnt want it because I already have a 16" barrel. Then he accused me of being in the wrong and has the cheek to charge me for my error. :mad:

You live and learn :eek:

IM glad its not me then. I just got a barrel of these forums but the guy measured from where the barrel sits outside the marker to the end which made it 14" not 16" which is what I wanted and then got stroppy because I told him I didnt want it because I already have a 16" barrel. Then he accused me of being in the wrong and has the cheek to charge me for my error. :mad:

Tiffer is an honest and fair bloke. He also drove to pick it back up from you.
Most people would measure from where it butts up to the marker.

There are always 2 sides to a coin!

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Guys, all joking aside, it took my about 3 times as long as it should have done to get all the info i wanted out of this thread, can you just go use a chat application if you're going to discuss that kind of ****.

Most people would measure from where it butts up to the marker.
Insane people yes.

But most of us 'normals' would think the barrel starts where the paintball enters into it, and finishes where the paintball leaves.

Meaning the length of the barrel is its actual length of the tube from end to end. Not where it goes into the gun, the barrel sock, where it enters the next county, a magic line you scratched on the side or anything else.

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site

I didn't get stroppy,I drove and delivered it by hand,then drove back and collected it for which I charged you for my time and fuel(collection).
I believed and still do that the barrel is measured as I said(from end to where it butts),it's the way I've always measured them and I've had no complaints before.
Why didn't you say something @ the time rather than coming on here whinging,if you have issues you should hve said when we were pm'ing eachother.
Plenty of people have dealt with me on here and I've had no complaints
before