Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrel recommendations

Pebbles

Platinum Member
Nov 5, 2007
Essex
Hey Guys,

I'm getting back into paintball (mainly woodland walk on) and want to know what Barrels you would recommend?
I'll be using an Ego 10.

Any help would be greatly appreciated ;)

Cheers:)

Last edited:

Kwarocks

Oct 22, 2013
I'm using a deadlywind fibur x with freak inserts it's quiet and accurate so can't arque with that.
Gotta agree with you, the Deadlywind barrels are the bomb. Having it with inserts makes it all worth while.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I see you can get two part barrels: Instinct says that they would not be as efficient as a one piece?
It is a physics conundrum
However (forgetting the specific science):

The first x inches are key in Paintball’s journey
This is where you decide on precise/over/under bore in relation to what is optimum for your needs

Once beyond y inches the ball no longer requires acceleration, and now needs to think about the moment it leaves the barrel and smacks into the open atmosphere
This is where the porting should begin, ease the pressure from behind it and ‘equalise’ with the atmosphere

Finally it pops out of the barrel

Anything beyond the key x area is pretty much wasted effort, so bore sized barrel kits concentrate on the back
You could have an optimum one piece barrel for each situation (which is probably cheaper then a barrel kit)

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
if you want a 2pc barrel with no internal joint and a control bore that runs the full length of the barrel check out the warped un1tec, cant go far wrong for the price