Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrel sock strap replacement

Oliver

Mar 10, 2019
West Midlands
A7CBF079-F36D-45B8-8D57-9C82804DACDC.jpeg Does anyone know where I can buy the black strap you find on barrel socks to replace the one that broke on my current one?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
As far as I know, they don't make replacement straps. People just buy a new sock.

Send me your address and I'll post a new sock to you.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
No it’s fine now mate, I’ve found some elastic 3mm cord that seems to do the trick
It is a safety device, are you certain you can attach it properly so it will be able to stop an accidently fired ball from hitting your friend in the face? They are just a few quid, personally I wouldnt risk repairing it bud.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
I'd be inclined to agree with Bolter, safety device, buy new.
The good news is the old Smart Parts barrel socks are worth more than a new one, sell it and buy 2 even :)

BOD

The brotherhood
Aug 1, 2003
YORK
Visit site
Also how do I message in the classfied if I was to sell it
It tells you in the classifieds rules, "To access the classifieds section your options are as follows.

You must have 20 constructive posts on the forum, ie more than one word on a three year old thread. There is also a time delay of two weeks so spamming the forum with your 20 posts in 15 minutes isn’t going to work. Take your time, have a read, get a feel for the place and how we do things.

OR

Pay for Platinum membership and get IMMEDIATE access as well as more space for PM’s and access to the Platinum Club and Platinum members Classified where NON paintball items may be sold."

I'm guessing you haven't been a member long enough

Oliver

Mar 10, 2019
West Midlands
It tells you in the classifieds rules, "To access the classifieds section your options are as follows.

You must have 20 constructive posts on the forum, ie more than one word on a three year old thread. There is also a time delay of two weeks so spamming the forum with your 20 posts in 15 minutes isn’t going to work. Take your time, have a read, get a feel for the place and how we do things.

OR

Pay for Platinum membership and get IMMEDIATE access as well as more space for PM’s and access to the Platinum Club and Platinum members Classified where NON paintball items may be sold."

I'm guessing you haven't been a member long enough
Fair enough, I’ll keep on adding to the forum then