Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrels...

Emerson

no longer a newbie
Nov 10, 2001
Indiana, USA
With my limited knowledge and experience it seems like a DYE Boomstick would be an awesome barrel, but if you are under a tighter budget then I'd go with a CP (custom products) 12" or 14" barrel. I haven't shot either of them but I've read at least 50 reviews for both of them and they seem to be definite winners...very positive reviews :cool:

I myself have an ACI Sub-Zero barrel that came with my gun in the auction I won on eBay. I couldn't find any reviews on this at www.pbreview.com, can anybody tell me if they have any opinions on this barrel? Good, bad? It doesn't seem like the most widely used barrel universally so I won't keep my hopes up. ;)

PunterHunter

I bite your bum!
Dec 14, 2003
Brentwood, Essex
www.uk-redskins.com
Barrels

There are quite a few different barrels out there it really depends on what gun you've got, your budget and personal looks.

I have an Evolution X-RaceGun Grip and have at the moment a Jacko, Ceramic, Reckka, Thunder-Pig, and two Stainless Steel All American (different lengths) and all work perfectly - I've used a Dye Boomestick and it was excellent - so much so I've just bought one, and I've just ordered an Empier 10 piece Barrel Kit .

I guess if the barrel works it doesn't really matter who makes it... does it? ;)