Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Barrels??

Pikey1981

Jun 29, 2015
Is there an adapter that I can get that would allow me to use angel barrels? Cos the lad I got mine off has a set of 6 he's giving me tomorrow

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Is there an adapter that I can get that would allow me to use angel barrels? Cos the lad I got mine off has a set of 6 he's giving me tomorrow
No
There is the other way round (Spyder barrel to angel gun)
The most common barrel types are Spyder and autococker due to the success of their designs

Unless your existing barrel is bad you won't get a vast improvement
The difference you will get is matching barrel bore with paint and then having a preference for over or under bore, aiming for consistency, efficiency, minimum breaks etc

You can spend a lot of money pursuing the optimum size, or things may be just right with a specific barrel

Might do you a deal at paintfest
Save spending your money for the moment

I should still have a Spyder back in my freak set, so find me at paintfest and you can borrow a barrel and sizer to compare with your existing barrel

I'm doing the tfd battle royale games Friday & Saturday morning.
I'll be signing up & meet/greeting players on Friday until it begins approx 11am
So you should manage to track me down
Afternoons I'll be hanging around and chilling

Pikey1981

Jun 29, 2015
Well I'll be there Friday morning bright and early cos I want a maccies breakfast before I start lol I'll come and find you m8

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Completely off topic but may I ask.what's the battle royale lol
It's one of the side games

http://paintfest.co.uk
https://www.facebook.com/TaskForceDelta/posts/862076593838817:0

We are Enola Gaye sponsored, and they are strong supporters of paintfest
We have ran kill house games for the last two paintfests, each one a little different
This year we are running a 'Batttle Royale' (for youngsters it's Hunger Games but better)

14 rounds across Friday and Saturday mornings, there are no sides - it's just every man/woman for himself/herself to see who survives, and then a final for the ultimate survivor

It does not matter if you're a paintball veteran or a newbie with our games, it comes down to your wits and a bit of luck

Our first kill house was in teams and the scratch team won, the second was in pairs and though she didn't ultimately win, it was a girl with a severe back injury on crutches that got her pair through a couple of rounds

Can't tell you anymore on this years, but as you'll need to be finding me you could put your name down for a slot when you see me
At worst you spend half an hour having a laugh, at best you find yourself on stage on Sunday's presentations taking a trophy

Reactions: Pikey1981