Barrels?

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Originally posted by Paul_collier
..... or not! :mad:

Why don't my links ever show as pics???? I do all the web address in the img stuff but all I ever get is a link, whats all that about???

Paul.
'cos pics in Techroom have never worked, yes the other forums but not here for some unknown reason, seems silly cos how often does someone ask about a problem and it takes 6 or more posts before it becomes clear what the problem is, 1 pic posted and all sorted, come along mods take the leash off of this forum for pics to be allowed.

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
Paul,
I use and Armson SSR 2 piece barrel and i love it. i have 2 end pieces so i can have a 16 or 14 inch barrel(will get a 3rd to take it to 12 inch) beautifully made barrels and shoot really well esp on Mags(just ask the Storm boys) got a cracking review in what paintball(for what its worth, coz not a lot didn't)

click HERE for their web site. nice friendly ppl to do buisness with too!

tb-303

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Ok guys dont listen the TB "I`m sponsored by Armson and AGD" 303, he`ll always promote the stuff he uses, especially when theres a camera involved @ campaign :p

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
thats because i'm a pimp gurney:p
anyway i have a boomy too which i love but 9 times outta 10 it's the armson i reach for.

tb-303

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
Paul,
Rekkas are brilliant,but they look a bit dull:( ,I bought a 2nd hand `cocker a few weeks back and it came with 3...2 of which I'd already got so their for sale in "Attic sale 2 "in the classifieds if you fancy a dabble.
Xtreme gone I take it ?

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Fleisher
Paul,
Rekkas are brilliant,but they look a bit dull:( ,I bought a 2nd hand `cocker a few weeks back and it came with 3...2 of which I'd already got so their for sale in "Attic sale 2 "in the classifieds if you fancy a dabble.
Xtreme gone I take it ?
What size are the rekka's?

Yeah Extreme gets shipped out tomorrow!

Cheers,

Paul

PB007

Jul 4, 2002
Washington, USA
FYI

Paul, even though they say rifling is supposed to help, it is just like spinning a glass full of water, the outside moves but the inside dosn't. :rolleyes:
therefore accuracy will not be affected over a boomy for example