Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Battery 9v

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Kyle Ellis, Sep 22, 2018.

1. Kyle Ellis Member

Kyle Ellis
    Message Count:
    As the title says what battery's are everyone using in there markers. I kown its pointless picking up cheap ones I was looking at Camelion Ultra High Capacity 1200mAh PP3 9V Lithium Batteries

Would these be ok?

2. viktor52 Active Member

viktor52
    Message Count:
    Duracell or Energizer. Personally I wouldn't risk with other brands.

3. Kyle Ellis Member

Kyle Ellis
    Message Count:
    No one uses rechargeable ones?

4. BOD The brotherhood

BOD
    Message Count:
    Never heard of them before so looked them up, they're expensive if you ask me. You can get boxes of 10 duracell industrial's for under a tenner on ebay.

rechargeable batteries generally are less than 9v and usually less capacity than normal batteries.

5. Kyle Ellis Member

Kyle Ellis
    Message Count:
    Yea I seen them are they good how long they last?, but read something on them saying they don't last as long as lithium ones I could be wrong

6. BOD The brotherhood

BOD
    Message Count:
    How long they last depends on how much you use them, i think they're 550mAh from memory, so no they're not going to last as long as a 1200mAh battery, those batteries you mentioned are £6 for one battery, so you could buy 6 duracell's for that, 6x550mAh = 3300mAh. It's upto you, i know which ones i'd be buying.

7. Kyle Ellis Member

Kyle Ellis
    Message Count:
    Its just seem 10 for £11 or what ever they are to good of a deal that's why I post see what other people are using :) I just looked for good mah vaper habbits :) thanks for the reply

8. BOD The brotherhood

BOD
    Message Count:
    if you've seen 10 Camelion Ultra High Capacity 1200mAh PP3 9V Lithium Batteries's for £11 that has to be the deal of the century, cheapest i found was £5.99 for 1.

9. frosty warped player

frosty
    Message Count:
    Problem with rechargeables is there not generally actually 9v and certain markets for sure do not like them, I don't know a single manufacturer that recommend them, I do remember for PE only recommend Duracell industrial (procells) or energy paintball batterys

Kyle Ellis likes this.
  10. Kyle Ellis Member

Kyle Ellis
    Message Count:
    Didn't think rechargeables would cut it tbh....but you never know! And bod I was on about duracell 10 or £11ish I can't find the others cheaper than £5 for one