Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Battery pack in my halo....

Buck_lad

Feb 10, 2013
Lincoln
If I remember rightly if you put it so the wires are at the front it should hold it tight.
I've tried it with battery pack in both ways, still had that same knocking though, didn't know if maybe some kind of spacer was missing? But been advised now to put a piece of foam in there to hold it in nice n snug! Will try that

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
get a sponge, cut a piece to fit, voila!

If I remember rightly, they were first released running 6 batteries, then reduced to 4, but never changed the design. So issued a piece of foam/sponge with it.

Skwill

Mar 12, 2012
get a sponge, cut a piece to fit, voila!

If I remember rightly, they were first released running 6 batteries, then reduced to 4, but never changed the design. So issued a piece of foam/sponge with it.
This.

I got a piece of sponge with my Halo Too, stops the battery pack moving around so you won't get any more irritating sounds coming from it :)

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Have used all sorts over the years. The stock sponge, folded up battery packets, bog roll, barrel socks... Just wedge anything in there basically, not rocket science but a common occurrence. Or you could run a six battery pack, just dont expect any better battery life, because they're about the same in my experience.