Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Battlefield 3 - Fault Line Gameplay Trailer Episode III: Get that wire

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
Never played any of the original Battlefield games, only started playing them from Bad Company 1+2 plus the Demo of 1942, but you were always able to fly planes in 1942, if you could get the hang of em :)
Il be getting it on Xbox, not a big fan of PC gaming, might do for this tho aswell?
The free desert combat mod for 1942 was the best. Then EA came along and hired everyone that made the mod. They are the people that are making bad company :D

AoB

AAAHHHHh thats a war cry!
Feb 20, 2011
Haverhill
Ye, how cool would that be, working on a mod, then getting hired to expand on that game by a big company :) I know id love it :D

Penfold

Feb 19, 2011
Stevenage, UK
The free desert combat mod for 1942 was the best. Then EA came along and hired everyone that made the mod. They are the people that are making bad company :D
Er, correct me if I'm wrong, last I heard was that the DC mod team were hired, developed Battlefield 2 with DICE and were promptly laid off by EA on release., and then formed Kaos (sp?) who made some rubbish cross platform game and then Homefront - which I'm still not convinced is actually any good.

AoB

AAAHHHHh thats a war cry!
Feb 20, 2011
Haverhill
hhhmmmm, im not sure. I know the Games industry has been hit hard over the last year or two and there have been alot of lay offs :( Im lucky were i work. Been quite steady. :)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
New 12 min trailer out

I've started playing BFBC2 Nam again, they have fixed the issues where your scores keep zeroing out, and I'm counting this as 'training' for BF3.

Words cannot express the awesome that BF3 is going to be.
Ps3'ers need to add me - (oronayne), and we need to squad-up, ready for the epicness. I might even take a couple of days off work.

obladeo

Platinum Member Lifetime
Nov 27, 2008
In a Shrubbery
I'll be getting this game for ps3 as i loved bf2.

I've just installed battlefield 1942 desert combat back on my pc to have a laugh :D