Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Battlefield 3 Multiplayer Game footage

dodge-gnome

Save a rock, throw an Ion
Nov 13, 2010
Gloucestershire
Seen them all now Bolter, cheers ;) And i'm up for a PC squad!

I must say though; MW2 was good, i didn't even bother with blops. MW3 does look awesome, but still has nothing on BF3

Reactions: Bolter

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Mine wouldn't be Nazi's
:)

Mine would be awesome.
Mine didn't start out as Nazi's, but I've found Zombies have a curious penchant for cool uniforms and shiny boots...

BF3 is going to make MW3 a no-go area for me. Only the real 'special kids' are going to be on there. Luckily there are, like, 300 million of those in the US alone...
I think any serious players will look to BF3 this season. I know I will.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Mine didn't start out as Nazi's, but I've found Zombies have a curious penchant for cool uniforms and shiny boots...

BF3 is going to make MW3 a no-go area for me. Only the real 'special kids' are going to be on there. Luckily there are, like, 300 million of those in the US alone...
I think any serious players will look to BF3 this season. I know I will.
I don't really blame you, in all honesty. Played a bit of BC2 a while back and loved it, but I couldn't get used to the style of play. I much prefer the faster play of MW2

There are some 'tards on here, though.

You're not supposed to idolize the zombies! Zombies are for killing. Good luck in the zombie holocaust! :confused:
I think there's been a massive strategy missed by most people. Learn to manipulate the zombies, and then use them to your advantage :D Kinda like the end of Shaun of the Dead, but with more awesome.