Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Battlefield 3

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
I see alot of people playing this online yesterdat on my xbox friends list ??? so unfair whilst i swas stuck on black ops ! lol

kizza

May 1, 2009
surey
if there any pc nerds on here, you should know not to buy bf3 it installs its own lil version of steam which is basically spyware. Im good thanks! shame but i might buy it on ps3

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
if there any pc nerds on here, you should know not to buy bf3 it installs its own lil version of steam which is basically spyware. Im good thanks! shame but i might buy it on ps3
There is an option on install to NOT send your information to companies that may want to advertise to you.

If you didnt read it, its not EAs fault.

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
There is an option on install to NOT send your information to companies that may want to advertise to you.

If you didnt read it, its not EAs fault.
Shocking, I've had Origin installed since the start of the Beta and don't appear to have recieved any crap from anyone and my PC seems to be working as perfectly as always.

Good job I can read eh? :)

kizza

May 1, 2009
surey
Lol I haven't even tried to install it so no need for the abuse lol, but any type of spyware software I stay clear of, and tbh my current rig would struggle! Happy gaming !

Pegasus

[GBH Exile] Captain #35
Dec 23, 2008
Surrey
Lol I haven't even tried to install it so no need for the abuse lol, but any type of spyware software I stay clear of, and tbh my current rig would struggle! Happy gaming !
Kiz just cause your PC can't play it don't try and put others off ;) lol

Been playing it since Tuesday and its awesome, hoped it would be like BF 2 (not bad company) and its even better. Seems like EA finally made a game for the PC instead of always porting them from consoles :)

My origin I'd is - xGBHxPegasus if anyone wants to add me.

PS. Guys I heard IE, Firefox and crome all have spyware in them and show adverts related to you!! Don't install!!111!!

(This is a joke btw ;) )

Sent from my Galaxy S2 using Tapatalk