Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Battlefield 3

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
Down on the D-pad
:)

Accidentally did this when I was running around on the beta with a UMP. It's not a good weapon in single shot mode...
I hear that, pressed V whilst trying to knife a fence (my old knife key in COD) and was then shocked that my gat didn't go fully auto at the guy I fell over round the next corner.

Massive failure! :)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Down on the D-pad

Accidentally did this when I was running around on the beta with a UMP. It's not a good weapon in single shot mode...
Yeah I'm not sure I'll like it much, but when you get the AEK it actually advises you to switch to 3 round burst, because you can't hit a barn door in FA. I always forget to keep tapping the trigger when I run into someone too though, which really sucks.

Roll on the AN-94, he only burst weapon I can pwn with. Loved that gun in BC2!

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Think thats the difference between PC and console, the lack of accurate aiming on the consoles leans players toward full auto and burst fire

Any serious PC gamer trains in single shot. Better to take one shot and it be a headshot than to spray a guy with 10 bullets and him not die. For sure, there are many times where FA is very appropriate :) but you cant beat tagging heads at medium range with single shot!

Im crap by the way.....I need more training! :)

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
agree with you there bolter, started playing online again (last time was with a PC/clan and the original CoD servers)

complete different feel on the PS3, though have heard some people use keyboards etc on the PS3 but not sure how that would change the feel or not.

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Has anyone tried the infra red scope . . holey moley Its like playing as predator . . you can spot a foot sticking out from a bush from 100m. Its superb for killing.

Bolter, which gun you using? Have you tried the sniper semi's with just a normal or no scope, it's like cheating. When the infra red scope unlocks for it, i might get a boner.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Has anyone tried the infra red scope . . holey moley Its like playing as predator . . you can spot a foot sticking out from a bush from 100m. Its superb for killing.

Bolter, which gun you using? Have you tried the sniper semi's with just a normal or no scope, it's like cheating. When the infra red scope unlocks for it, i might get a boner.
ATM Im using the M249 with IR scope, foregrip and the laser pointer thingy. I will however get around to the sniper at some point :)

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY

I used the IR scope for the first time last night after reading peoples load-outs, yeah, it's ridiculous, and if I had it on a sniper rifle it would be awsome. Unfortunately that means I have to unlock it... I wish the snipers still had C4 though, it sucks to be powerless against vehicles. Like the man said though, if you have a regular squad you can score major points. Anyone on PS3 should add 'oronayne'. It's the fake name I use for gaming...

Reactions: Bolter

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
scary, am doing better with the AK74 with hologram sight laser and foregrip.

on the M4 am getting nailed!

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!

Bolter, which gun you using? Have you tried the sniper semi's with just a normal or no scope, it's like cheating. When the infra red scope unlocks for it, I might get a boner.
on Seine crossing if I play as sniper I'll drop down to a semi rifle and an Acog or 8x scope
other than that I use the sv98 Bipod (instead of straight pull bolt) 12x scope and laser sight. first thing I do is range my shots, that way if I see someone in my field of view i know how much I have to compensate for when taking that shot! the Bipod keeps the rifle as steady as a rock too without having to hold your breath. Got the MAV now so time for road kills LOL! :D

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
The MK11 Mod 0 was my favourite gun by far. Great little marksman rifle with the stock 7x scope and a bipod, changing it up to a foregrip, silencer and 4x acog for closer battles. It was so much better than any AR I'd used, I really loved using that thing

Just a shame you could only use it half the time.