Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Battlepack/vest?

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
Just want to get a feel for what people seem to use so...

Whats everyone using?
How many pods does it hold?
What do you normally play?
Keeping forever or are you waiting for it to rip to buy ______?

Thanks!

benepv

Aug 13, 2011
UK
For speedball I use an empire pack which I believe is 3+6. I have heard that the dye attackpacks are good so I might one of them.

For woodsball I use a digital camo GXG vest which holds 4 pods and has loads of pockets for storing things like wallet and keys etc. Also, I occasionly use a Valken woodland camo pack which again holds 4 pods. Both the vest and the valken pack have tank holders so that I can run a remote line.

Reactions: AlfieT

snips

Feb 25, 2015
I have an empire action 4+7 and use it for woodsball and any other style really, It will carry more pods than I'll ever need, it's comfortable and can't see me getting anything else to carry pods.

Reactions: AlfieT

AlfieT

Get Rich or Dye Trying
Mar 24, 2015
London
So i went with the gi sports 5+6 race pack. Comfy to wear but haven't tried it fully loaded. I'll let you guys know.

Diego Martorelli

Infiltrated South American
Jul 16, 2015
Argentina
www.facebook.com
Just want to get a feel for what people seem to use so...

Whats everyone using?
How many pods does it hold?
What do you normally play?
Keeping forever or are you waiting for it to rip to buy ______?

Thanks!
I just switched from a dye Attack pack to a Zero G, im still not sure if i made the right choice... since with the attack pack i had up to 7 strapless pods and it was more confortable, now with the HK i only have 4 strapless, and the quality isn't quite the same as the dye