Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bedroom Training

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
Hey guys quick question is their any one here who practises in their bedroom snap shooting in the mirror like me, furthermore does eny one else do enything else in the bedroom paintball related lol !!!

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
this post for an x-rated forums?

snap shootings what the kids call it nowadays eh?
remember to lock the door to save embarrasment.!

i suppose if uve got ghtp on yer xbox u could practice ur wrist movements on that... saves on the lube :D gun lube ofc.!

MCBrawler

I put my name on it
Jun 2, 2005
in a house
Visit site
i was bein seriously paintball training, not x rated crap. No seems to take enything seriously. God damit, i want to improve my game not get another home run !!

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
how bigs yer room? u could buy a sup'air bunker and setup a mirror opposite. practice getting as tight in as possible. snap shooting from behind it etc.

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
I reckon I must spend at least half an hour to an hour a day practicing in front of the mirror...

Just the key paintball skills of course; looking cool, shouting at refs, tying my headband, wearing my pants halfway down my ass... you know, the essentials.

Nah in all seriousness I do practice stance, snapshooting and breakshooting motions in my room most evenings - sad but true