Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bedroom Training

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
use your missus or someone elses and walk ya fingers on here:D the nips are good as the more you do the more resistance offered;)

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
i dont think they'll allow u to start moving bunkers to replace with pillows from yer bed. u could make cardboard cutouts with the same dimensions as a supair snake or bunker and try snapping from behind that . or my personal favourite, make a fort under yer bed with pillows and covers, hide inside and have yer gat ready to rock on yer bedroom door. haha no bedtime kerfew for me !

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
i dont think they'll allow u to start moving bunkers to replace with pillows from yer bed. u could make cardboard cutouts with the same dimensions as a supair snake or bunker and try snapping from behind that . or my personal favourite, make a fort under yer bed with pillows and covers, hide inside and have yer gat ready to rock on yer bedroom door. haha no bedtime kerfew for me !
are you 12?

killcrazy

now sporting the ego
Dec 4, 2006
bedlington (near newcastle)

why not just hide behind a door, or door frame? sure its harder than what your acctually hiding behind in the game, but the principle is the same, its "something" that blocks like of site you can snap shoot from behind?

just make sure its not your living room door or front door though, or people you live with/neigbours might think your a little weird :p lol