Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Bedroom Training

Mike XS

Behind you...
Mar 1, 2006
Worcestershire
One of the method guys suggested to me that i use a mirror, snap shoot in and out of the mirror and check your form that way, make sure your all tucked in,etc..

just a thought:cool:

lctalbert

Leon
Apr 30, 2007
Lincoln
www.myspace.com
naaahh **** that if i was stupid enough to shoot myself in the eye, i would have by now. If you are, you will :cool:

also just thought of playing the snake on my bed, snapping from behind pillows cus they are kinda like bunkers.

/sad. :rolleyes:
i guess i'm stupid then :p as i was all smegged up and managed to look down my barrel an pull trigger. (Y)

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
are you joking? without goggles?
If i have air and paint i inform the house, close the door and wear my goggs. Paintballs work just as good as reballs if you're shooting at your duvet ;)

---{RoB}---

your mum, my bed
May 11, 2007
Clitheroe
www.myspace.com
i dont think they'll allow u to start moving bunkers to replace with pillows from yer bed. u could make cardboard cutouts with the same dimensions as a supair snake or bunker and try snapping from behind that . or my personal favourite, make a fort under yer bed with pillows and covers, hide inside and have yer gat ready to rock on yer bedroom door. haha no bedtime kerfew for me !
how highs your bed of the floor i couldnt fit a fort under mine gutted :rolleyes:

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
Bedroom training, ffs. Train on the field, where there is at least a little bit of dignity to be had....
Tell that to Ollie Lang, he picks his gun up and snaps in the mirror every day (or used to anyway)

NugetSubzero

Nuget #21
Nov 11, 2004
Behind you
Visit site
If you think you've heard sad, think again.

I got this big mirror and put tape down the middle and tape 60cm from the bottom of it to practise snapping standing up and from snake and i can see where i stick out and what doesn't look cool. Have also put diagonal tape line on it for tea bags :p I'm sure i heard Oli chang did it.....;) Another one for running and gunning which my mate Ste Maher came up with is running up and down the stairs with cups of boiling hot tea in each hand, after a while you don't spill any and you can run an gun well.....apparntly :p Although he did blast Oli Lang at campaign which he doesn't hesitate to tell me about :p Last thing muscle memory is a big advantage in a game.

P.S Bed forts! Haven't made one of them in about....8 minutes :p But i'm 16 16, whats your excuse ;)