Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Before facebook - AKA Making 20 posts ‍♂️ (In a meaningful manner)

Wingnut79

London Tigers
Dec 2, 2014
Stevenage
Did you not have another account? IF so do you want me to reset your password for you?
yeah I was having an issue resetting my password on my normal email, I didn’t even know I’d set up an account with the email linked to this account, but it won’t let me change it as my normal email is linked on here already - not sure how

Steve

Wingnut79

London Tigers
Dec 2, 2014
Stevenage
I’ve hacked your thread title - just because I can

Now who are these “London tigers”?
Where on earth are they based?
shocking use of power and privilage, how an earth do you sleep at Night

I’ve no idea who this tigers are, some bunch of misfits and no hopers

based in London they reckon on the name, but more like Bricket Wood

• Love
Reactions: Tom

Wingnut79

London Tigers
Dec 2, 2014
Stevenage
I heard you set up a RidgeMonkey chair behind back center !
LMFAO I once borrowed Twizzles chair mid game at the woodland masters while I was supposed to be there taking pictures. Suddenly I was woken up by a load of laughing. The game had finished and they’re all stood there watching, well, listening to me snoring on boundary line

Reactions: Tom

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
yeah I was having an issue resetting my password on my normal email, I didn’t even know I’d set up an account with the email linked to this account, but it won’t let me change it as my normal email is linked on here already - not sure how

Steve
Can you remember your old account name, was it just Wingnut?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland

Steve
or pm me your details, i'll sort it.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Do you remember the smacktalk site? Basically all the pros could get on there and just complain about anything they wanted. Plus the rumors on there were nuts. Ahhh the good ol days.