Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

begginer gun

A

ali

what gun would u recormend for a begginer other than the tippmann 98. nothing too expensive though I'm hopeing to get the marker, hopper, CO2 tank and goggles for no more than £150.

Spyder_Dude_46360

Apr 1, 2002
Michigan City
Visit site
Hey homie your best bet is to go with your opinion but if u want mine it would be a spyder sonix or compact u might pay a little more than 150 but not much. and this is a starter gun so i would not put alot of money in to it wait till u get a gun u wanna keep and put money to but for a starter get a spyder thats my opinion
hope this helps

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
Originally posted by wingofheero
that or a spyder flash..... i dont know how much 150L thingie is tho
the £(pound) is a little more than the $ by about 10 cents. i say a 32degrees rebel xtreme but there like $200 by them selfs

rob_evanson

Veni Vidi Vici
Jul 27, 2001
Cheshire, England
www.teamquestpaintball.co.uk
Ali where are you based. If your in the US get a Spyder as a starter marker, if your in the UK get yourself an Inferno. Both are very popular starter markers in their respective countries and for a little extra money a lot of places offer starter packages which will get you up and running.

If you can get a little more cash you could go electronic with the Black Dragun (under 200 pounds and dollars) or the Spyder E-99 (Just over 200 pounds/dollars) I depends on what you want from your marker. Getting an Electro Marker from thre the word go is'nt always a good thing you will develop bad habits which will not help you progress your game, but on the flip side you will have a head start and a marker that you probably not need to upgrade for some time.

Syl

Mar 20, 2002
Ottawa Ontario
Visit site
I suggest the PMI Piranha.. You can get a Piranha BL with PMI x-ray mask, loader,elbow, 9oz C02 tank, and Barrel plug for about $150

I mean the gun is good for beginners and its easly upgradable there alot of parts you can buy after to improve your gun.. Like new Bolt , Regulator, Expansion Chamber, Gaxs thru grip, New Ram air chamber... Ect

Julesbloke

Apr 11, 2002
Midlands, UK
Visit site
Since you say £150 I guess you're in the UK.

Go for an Inferno as suggested. VERY easy to look after & get parts for - it being a British marker!

If you can afford it - go for the Terminator model. This already has most of the upgrades you'll want to add anyway if you get the base model.

PlanetEclipse, Warped Sports and SmartParts all do starter packages to get you up and running.