Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Being an athlete: how many paintballers..?

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Yea Im in a quandary over HK. They have done so much, but then they play beer pong in the day, and video it all.

We've all been young once, Im not against drinking/parties :D but what are parents of young lads going to think when they go through the gates of a PSP event, and theres loads of moustached men spitting beer at each other?

clucas115

Aug 30, 2014
I'm pretty sure most professional teams will be training 5+ days a week and doing fitness drills on top of that

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
I'm pretty sure most professional teams will be training 5+ days a week and doing fitness drills on top of that
You'd like to think, but I doubt its "most". Most teams have players from a few states or even countries. Training together is probably rarer than you think. At the most players would probably fitness train daily, and play/train at the local park at the weekend, and getting together a week or more before an event and train as much as you can in that time.

Russian Legion used to train 5 days a week or more, but then the owner was paying them a nominal fee to be on site permanently.