Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Belgium november 11th

Bud

" ..- - .-- .- - " ;)
Jul 7, 2001
Redz are mooching over the water :cool: and i fink the Jaguars are gonna do the same.

MORPHUS

Jul 11, 2001
feet up..........
hi 1 an all

MYSELF TEAM JAGUARS AND IRON WOLF WILL BE GOING TO BELGUIM ON THE 11TH IF WE CAN FIND IT......
LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING U ALL THERE....
PAUL
:D :cool: :D :) :D

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
Were off to Belgium today. Gonna take a look round the WW1 battlefields at Passendale - Leper for a day or so.

Now that was a Euro event that did get a lot of coverage!!!

Please remember that it is Rememberance sunday and we will be playing a few miles from where 500,000 + men from both sides lost thier lives and that was only the 3rd battle at Ypres (Leper) (i dont have figures to hand for the first two or the 4th (Lys))

We should pay our respects at the apropriate time.

Seee ya there

Ralph

Speedy

Belgian League 11th November

Dear Ralph, don't worry, we'll pay our respects before the games start with a minute of silence.
There should be six UK teams coming over: Mohicans,Iron Wolf, Jaguars, two Redz teams and one I forgot their name (sorry).
There are 18 teams playing the whole year so we should be around 23 teams on the 11th.
See you there and if you need anything, just contact me or Mr. Bull.
Cheers,
Speedy
P.S. Wheatherforecast: dry and windstill but chances for heavy morning fog (you're used to that in England, no?) so come on time (captains meeting 08.30!).

Pranchair Pascal
Crossfire_site@hotmail.com
0032/58422910 (Tel/fax)