Bent!

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Kidz
just outa intrest here guys!

How many bps, do u get from a warped feed on an Egg2??

Mak Dad
:cool:
In bursts bout 20 + BPS in long strings your limited by the hoppers max speed.

With the new z board Eggy and Halo, there's no reason to go for a warp if you're only after speed benefits.

Paul
:)

Speedyg4LS

NSPL FACTORY
Sep 25, 2003
S. Wales
other than the grip, the setup looks sick, but i dont get the idea o fthe warp feed cos basically it is an EggII feeding into an EggII and you sadi that you self cos you said that you are limited by the speed of the EggII

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
Z grips are a little too much for me... although they would be fine tucked up in a tiny bunker, I guess, I like to lane with my gat on my hip. I am really coming to like the 90 degree frame, though. More good stuff out of England, from Evolve, this time, for my Matrix. What do they feed you people, anyway? You make so much good kit!

Mak D, you can't do it. It would be an act of evil foolishness to Warp an eBlade. I take comfort in the image of Robbo looking all perplexed then slapping you if you show up to practice like that.

But, on the other hand, if anyone wants 'em, I know where a few warps could be had dirt cheap. I know that belongs in a classified, but it seemed on topic.