Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Batteries for Markers

Big_jim

Team PUPS/PBM
Feb 10, 2010
Ive never experienced a problem. Some come duff to be fair but its like 1 in 100.

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Maybe it`s a valid point or maybe it`s not, But I tend to think to myself where paintball guns originated from Ahh yes America and they use an American Board inside and they use a 9.5 v battery inside, We in England don`t get these, we only get 9 v batteries and to make guns work to the full potential, we need to have the most powerful battery on the market, to give constant results I`ve found Duracell + to do just that, of course any battery will do but at a cost. A bit like putting a low pressured air bottle on a gun that`s been recommended to use a high Pressured one, sure it will work, but it wont push as much as a high one.

Reactions: cono111

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
It's not generally the voltage that's the issue it's the maximum mAh which is why nobody recommends rechargeables. They generally sit around the 200mAh area whereas a decent duracell is nearer 600mAh plus.

Reactions: Care_Bears

systemx

Peace through superior firepower
Jul 3, 2011
London
I hear the lithium 9v batteries are very good. They are expensive around £7.50 each but last up to 5x longer than an alkaline equivalent and also offer up to 1200mAh. I'm going to get a couple and test them out in my DM's and Eblades and I will let you know how they get on.

Last edited:
Reactions: STONESOLDIER

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
I hear the lithium 9v batteries are very good. They are expensive around £7.50 each but last up to 5x longer than an alkaline equivalent and also offer up to 1200mAh. I'm going to get a couple and test them out in my DM's and Eblades and I will let you know how they get on.
Be aware that they are slightly larger than standard pp3 9v batteries and may not fit your marker.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
I use the Procells - cheap enough that I can use a fresh one before every event and remove any doubts about it's state (I have a few things at home that use 9v so just chuck paintball batteries in these after 1 usage)