Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best carbon fibre 4.5 bottle and why?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I wonder if bottles will be at paintfest ? Any ideas??
There will be, plenty of traders to compare things with

... And if you're at paintfest make sure you track us down and say hi
We shall be NVA for the Friday Vietnam game, running the Saturday morning killhouse, and when not playing chilling around Enola Gaye or shopping

http://www.paintfest.co.uk

Don't forget to go to the link and vote on a Friday night movie (Platoon of course)
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=744003688979442&id=162678690445281

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
Haha this is my first time to paintfest got my ticket.. Gun etc hopefully my fuel by next week. Haha who shall I ask for? I don't have a team or anything just some friends. Maybe I'll have a team with me one day :)

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I will be at Paint Fest as well, so I asked if they doing any air safety classes during the weekend and they are, you can get times etc from registration upon arrival.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
I'm tom of task force delta, our Andy is a faction leader for the Vietnam game
You're bound to spot us around at some point

The kill house game on Saturday morning is being run as pairs, last year the winning team was a scratch team of strangers
So if you're up for a try put yourself down for it or just come for a watch. The killhouse is closeby to the game zone entry

If you don't see us around at any time then ask at the Enola Gaye stall for the tfd boys and they may point us out

(I recommend the air safety sessions, they give you basic general knowledge - if you search the forum for the ukpsf hpa1 that's the document that gives the information, I have a copy linked on a few threads that also has how to use some air systems. The session will give you hands on with someone who knows what they are doing)