Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best carbon fibre 4.5 bottle and why?

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
I'm up for every game I can get!! Aha well I'm Andy too, but people call me macey aswell(last name). I shall endeavour to say hi have some fun. Maybe learn a couple things too :). I'm just up for getting stuck in there :). First rule of business is to get my gun fully serviced anyways :) like it to be fresh! I shall be looking that up later :) . That's for sure this is gonna be fun!

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
Shall I wait and see if a fuel bottle is at paintfest? :) As I've got a 3k 48cu bottle ATM really wanna upgrade XD

Last edited:

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I am waiting to see if any deals to be had on the day, will be price matching any traders on site, plus if any members on here have any air bottles for sale, see if they bring em along.

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
True point! Although I've emailed bz. And I can't do anything on here yet anyways haven't posted enough or something -.-

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
I hope a few traders are present (plus members willing to sell) over the weekend as need 2 air bottles.

But does mean get to try a few out on the markers to make sure they fit my arms before buying.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Shall I wait and see if a fuel bottle is at paintfest? :) As I've got a 3k 48cu bottle ATM really wanna upgrade XD
There probably will be
You will certainly get the best prices when there as at the very minimum you save on postage

To be absolutely sure, check out the online shops for one, give them a ring & seeing if they are going, and they will be willing to make sure there's one there

If you still fancy a bit of bargain hunting then tell them you are looking, that way you aren't obliged to but that one and they will probably make sure they have some choice for you to check

Terrorsinx

Jun 1, 2014
Haha one step ahead I'm messaged bz as I know they are are doing pre order paint for paintfest. And sell the tank I want aswell! So I've enquired! I can't ask people on here as I don't have the access to do so, but I must say thank you so far :)