Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best first marker?

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
you might even get one for less than that! tbh halos or reloaders are solid performers, strong and later if you do decide you want a higher performing (not speed, just lightness, battery usage and ease of cleaning) they make a great backup!

Teddy picker99

Apr 11, 2011
Kings lynn norfolk
Hello, i own both mini and an etha. I sold my first mini a month ago to my friend as i had to many markers, but missed it and just baught another from here second hand. PERSONALLY i prefere the feel of the mini as its a bit smaller than the etha, other than the feel they seem to perform quite similar. Even considering selling the etha now a minis back in the family... I also own a smart parts vibe, which is also known as gog envy (gog/smart parts same company i believe), although its not worked properly since i baught it second hand, they are also a good marker although mine at the minute is an exception... X

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
I am a lover of Matrixes (DM's and Pm's) so it pains me to say this, but I'd say the best starter marker around would be an 05 or 06 ego off the classifieds on here. They're solid markers that rarely (if ever) need teching, plus they're dirt cheap now.

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
i'd agree about an 05/06 being a good marker, just dont screw the grip screws in really tight, because the noid will die , and they are very hard to find, as long as you get a good working marker, they require nothing!!