Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

best goggle system on the market

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Best advice anyone will be able to give you is to get out there and try some on. It's no use having the best on the market if it's uncomfortable and doesn't fit your face.
:)
Grillz, i4's, E-vents, Proto Pros, Proflex...

There's a decent little selection to choose from.

May 28, 2009
WALES
all personal prefrence go out and try some if you can ask some people if you could try there's on to see what best suits and fits you , everything in paintball is personal prefence

Aarron.

Moo, I'm a Pig.
Jan 26, 2010
United Kingdom, Manchester
Best advice anyone will be able to give you is to get out there and try some on.
E-vents,Proflex
There's a decent little selection to choose from.
That's true, I tryed my mates Proflexs, they where really nice and felt comfortable, but after trying Flex 8's and Events I chose Events, there small, comfortable easy to clean gogg's but try out a few pairs ask about next time your at Training or a walk on im sure people will be more than happy to let you try them out :)

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Like everyone has said try some on but its all personal preference.

I use E-vents and think they are the nuts but again thats my opinion.

The new Angel goggles look sexy but dont know how comfortable or practical they are.

If you are going to the Big Game at the weekend then there will be loads of vendors there so you would be able to try loads on.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
If you are going to the Big Game at the weekend then there will be loads of vendors there so you would be able to try loads on.
Great suggestion right there. Well done that man.

The lips tent will also have the new angel eyes alongside their usual mask range, so you can try them before they're even released to buy
:D

You'll also be able to buy the mask you love on the spot, which is great. If you are going, that is...

kent p8nt

Apr 25, 2010
canterbury, kent, uk
looks like ive got a weekend planned now then, thanks for the help, this is whats great about the pb community people willing to share knowlege and adivce

cheers guy
Nick