Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Hip Hop Album in the world is

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Burn the witch!

;)

Quick favor...
I've had very positive feedback on my tracks, particularly Rippin Up Emcees.
So I've made it downloadable on my MySpace page. Do me a favor, hit the link in my sig if you like HipHop, download the track and spread it round town. Send it to your friends, clubs in your area, promoters, whatever. Just get my name and music out there. Step one to world domination...:D

If you do this for me, I will love you forever, and my firstborn son will be named after all of you.

Raffles

Going....going....not quite dead yet...
Jun 21, 2004
oldham - lancs
Jay - Nice tune - but who's that pussy in the background (yes - I'm running :p).

BTW - I was in MFI - is that GANGZTA?

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
MC Ren And Yella ..they went nowhere after EFIL4ZAGGIN
"THE GROUP WAS FORMED IN COMPTON, CALIFORNIA IN 1986 BY EAZY-E, DR. DRE, AND ICE CUBE. SHORTLY AFTER COMPOSING "BOYS N THE HOOD," THEY ADDED DJ YELLA, THE D.O.C. AND ARABIAN PRINCE TO THE LINEUP.

N.W.A'S FIRST ALBUM, N.W.A AND THE POSSE, WAS RELEASED IN 1987. THE FOLLOWING YEAR, THE GROUP ADDED THE EDGY VOCALS OF MC REN. ALL OF THE PIECES WERE IN PLACE TO DELIVER THE NOW CLASSIC STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON IN 1988.

INTERNAL TENSION RESULTED IN ICE CUBE'S DEPARTURE FROM THE GROUP IN 1989. THE GROUP THEN RELEASED THE 100 MILES AND RUNNIN' EP IN 1990 BEFORE FOLLOWING IT UP WITH EFIL4ZAGGIN.

DR. DRE LEFT TO BEGIN HIS SOLO CAREER IN 1992, ESSENTIALLY MARKING THE END OF N.W.A. IN ADDITION TO THE SOLO PRESENCE OF ICE CUBE, SOON DR. DRE, EAZY-E, MC REN, AND YELLA WOULD ALL RELEASE SOLO ALBUMS. THE TRAGIC AIDS-RELATED DEATH OF EAZY-E IN 1995 WAS SOMEWHAT OF A CATALYST FOR RECONCILIATION WITHIN THE GROUP; INDEED DR. DRE AND ICE CUBE HAD BOTH MADE AMENDS WITH EAZY BEFORE HE PASSED ON."

Tim.a.p.havoc

Dec 3, 2006
the internal tension that split nwa was called jerry heller,yeah i remember all the tracks they brought out slagging each other off but cube killed with no vaseline,and after eazys death there was talk of them reforming with snoop stepping in ,for all you eazy fans checkout his son lil eazy