Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best hopper for a new player

MitchellFeaver

Work hard. Play hard. Shoot faster.
Jul 1, 2013
Im new to to sport, only just started playing borrowing a friends marker. I am looking at getting myself a hopper and was wondering if anyone thinks what hopper would be best for me as a new player to buy?

Sanchez

Aug 22, 2011
Rotor, probably the most used and popular hopper out there, you would never need to buy anything else tbh.

Evil Rich

Platinum Member Lifetime PMGWC #101
May 22, 2008
Northumberland
Halo V35, uses eyes and can be picked up for between £20 and £30, or the modern Halo 2 which is sound activated.

But yeah a Rotor would be a good choice for about £70/80 for a V3 type, only hopper you'll need

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
on a budget, halo too is the best loader i've ever used. To this day i still regret selling it because its such a great performer for so little money that i'd happily have it lie in the kitbag until the day i need it. For the last couple of years i've used a prophecy but left my rotor in the bag as a spare but that's a lot of money to have sitting about not getting used.

got a mate selling his for £35 at the minute actually if you want me to give him a shout :)

MitchellFeaver

Work hard. Play hard. Shoot faster.
Jul 1, 2013
Cheers guys, i was looking at rotors also, but much prefer the price of halos tbh, just want to get playing and get playing cheap

Jan 12, 2009
Just buy a velocity, itll be cheap and the lightest in the market, it will easily shoot 28 bps and will never fail you, plus people are dumping them like hot bricks, so if anything breaks, buy another to scavange for parts.