Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Hopper For Ego '09??

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
I was thinking - more able to feed brittle paint into the breech at the right speed but in a softer fashion. Most of the breaks i've had in the last few years haven't been barrel breaks or chops... it's been the paint smashing in the breech due to the force of the loader hurling them down the feedneck.

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
I was thinking - more able to feed brittle paint into the breech at the right speed but in a softer fashion. Most of the breaks i've had in the last few years haven't been barrel breaks or chops... it's been the paint smashing in the breech due to the force of the loader hurling them down the feedneck.
well i've used a rotor and a proph, not had any issues with the rotor all year what ever the paint but the proph was rippin the same paint to bits so i dumped it and kept the halo as my back up.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Having used Halos, Reloaders and now a Rotor, all hoppers will feed paint into your marker and do their job. The Rotor edges it for me, as it's just so simple and has a long battery life. I can strip and clean my Rotor between games (even in a game once!) without a hassle, and there isn't the issue with the battery doors either!
That said, you can pick up rotors and halos for £20-40, which is no money at all!

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Having used Halos, Reloaders and now a Rotor, all hoppers will feed paint into your marker and do their job. The Rotor edges it for me, as it's just so simple and has a long battery life. I can strip and clean my Rotor between games without a hassle, and there isn't the issue with the battery doors either!
That said, you can pick up rotors and halos for £20-40, which is no money at all!
Yep - i had a bit of a break and was surprised when i came back on here that Reloaders are in the £30 range. They used to go for £50 to £60

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Having used Halos, Reloaders and now a Rotor, all hoppers will feed paint into your marker and do their job. The Rotor edges it for me, as it's just so simple and has a long battery life. I can strip and clean my Rotor between games (even in a game once!) without a hassle, and there isn't the issue with the battery doors either!
please share who is selling rotors at £20-£40!

Reactions: Thib

ian_posh

TEAM DOMINATION
Jun 9, 2010
gravity feed......

no only joking - rotor all the way for me! used a halo for a while and the battery life wasnt all that great! and jammed occasionally.