Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best hopper for me?

CRASH

Team Rampage
Sep 23, 2008
The Ghetto
Im going to have to join the rotor fan club on this one, i have had mine since christmas and cant fault it one bit. No jams and no breaking paint and the simple controls and easy dismantling means even the most backwards baller can work it.
I have put about 5 cases of paint through it so far and cant fault it in the slightest.

Plus if you are the type that likes to throw all their money at fancy new kit, dye are bringing out new colour kits to go with the speed feeds so if after £105 you dont feel like you have spent enough on a nice new hopper you can throw an extra £50 at it adding a speed feed and nice shiny colours. :D

dicksin200

veni vidi vici
Feb 2, 2009
sheffield
dye rotor

they are mint.myself i havnt had a single break the ease of stripping down is great the feed is unbeatable and spares are cheap £105 well spent..next time you out on a walkon ask to borrow one and see

House

Sep 1, 2007
Sevenoaks
Dye Rotor all the way matey, I've had mine for a few months now, if you get a break in your hopper then in under a minute you can have it apart and clean it.

I even did this on the start gate during the O25 V U25's the other day at D7's!!!:D

Dye Rotor. Allthough the speed feed is a bit ****
I've had my speed feed for over a month now and have probably put 15 boxes of paint through it and not had a single problem.

If however you have a problem with your Dye Rotor Speed Feed, I suggest you contact Ash @ Dye Europe who will no doubt instantly sort out whatever problem you have.;)

G

Ginge-NM

They just seem to sag after a few pots of paint been chucked thru it.

Had a crown on my reloader b and that was loads better!

Trumpet

Jan 8, 2007
Hey whats the point with 25+ bps... apart from the "my dick's bigger then your dick" factor.

Ar'nt there bps limits at Walkons, Big Games and Toruneys, be it 10bps, 12bps or 15bps, ergo is there any needs to have anything faster if that what you play.

I have a Q-loader, ok when set up properly, and the weather is just right, dont use it much now, too unreliable.

I use a standard Halo, it does the job, and it's been reliable, play mostly woods, and have a speed feeder on it, play two to three times a month, and put about 4 to 5 boxes though the thing per month, over the 18 months or so I have had it its only gone wrong once and that was dirt on the eyes... my answer just clean them regualy, found shoving a fuffy up the spout for the last year or so has sorted this out.

Batteries they dont seem to be consumed to quickly seem to get a couple of games out of them, I change them every couple of Walkons so dont get them running out.

If your looking for the best and most reliable, after the "look what I got" factor has warn off the latest kit, how long does it stay being used, just look to see what most people have and keep on using month after month,

Saying that its personal preferance, but the majority can be wrong for what will be best for you, as you say ask a few people if you can have a go, if you find something you like then buy 2nd hand, if it dont suit you bump it on, and you an't lost anything. I f its what you like then your on a winner.

Ask the the most important question, "Do I like it, and does it do the job I want to?"

My attitude is I want it to work when I want it to, and work right, if I like the look of it then even better.

Timmo619

Feb 1, 2009
Malvern, Worcestershire
Pinokio hopper all the way:p
30bps
Tooless...32 cases per 2 9volts myth broken on youtube...
1 stage.. 260 rounds
2 stage.. 400 rounds with nose cone = low profile but from side looks like a dick on the head! lol
Tapped lid easy to reload with wide mouth or You use Exalt speed gate or halo version any virtue crown...

Cost $169 dollars i bought mine 2 months ago no problems... no popping or jams

Kitty

www.techpb.com
Aug 16, 2007
Oahu, Hawaii / London UK
www.myspace.com
I use a pinokio and love it........ but there may possibly sort of be a new one coming out soon maybe possibly with a lower profile *cough*

I love mine but they are not cheap with the $ / £ exchange rate at the moment, however the amount saved in batteries and hassle is great. You can run water through it if its dirty inside and I have never had any issues with it, it also can take halo / empire speed feeds.

Having said that the rotor / halo V35 and Reloader B2 are also great hoppers.

Phrophecy looks good also but I havent used it - manual is quite large so may be a pain to set up.