Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best hopper for the Proto SLG?

whelk 1.0

Jun 26, 2008
Caistor, Near Grimsby
I just bought my Proto Matrix SLG off the market (and for a very reasonable price:eek:). However, due to my lack of money, I had to go and buy the VL200, which I don't think really compliments the marker very well at all. I'm now a bit richer, and want to know what you guys think is best to use with the SLG?
Thanks in advance for the advice :p

Niall W

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2007
Cambridgeshire / Swansea
what's your price limit?

If i were yo go 2nd hand on thes forums mate ;)
You can pick up halo's, reloaders, Vlocity's, torques etc for 30 - 50

Its up to you. I love my Vlo, fast and light .. but now that the fire limits are in there's no need to go above 15bps anyway so really its down to personal preference etc

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
i have a slg and i got a pulse hopper to, it works perfectly, but you have to get a new feedneck, because the hopper feedneck doesnt fit on the slg feedneck, but the pulse is perfect, holds alot, perfect speed, quite stylish aswell, i got my pulse for 40 on here bargain if you ask me

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
I just bought my Proto Matrix SLG off the market
:eek:

We have one that was a prize and is kept as a team spare, tbh with the std trigger the rate of fire isn't that great, but I found that a halo (or realoader B/B2) in Cranium or Hybrid shells is a great fit in the std feed neck with the o-rings removed. But I fitted a DM6 feedneck anyway so it will take anything now.

Replacing the trigger with the Dye Ultralite SLG trigger made it a whole lot better all round and now manages a decent ROF, contact Neil at Heaven Paintball or any upgrades you need, ours may actually be the only one that is legal to the new Millennium fire mode too :rolleyes: