Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best kick-ass moments....?

sidimmu

Sep 9, 2015
for me, it came in a site in darlington, was there for my works day out, 40 of us went.

I remember an alamo type of game play, one tower for one team, other team can attack from all angles.

I was defense, I sat down in the area for the first 5 minutes, letting everyone chuck paint everywhere and get eliminated.

With around 3 of us left in the defense side, I then went on a mission, running between each corner of defense building and proceeded taking out people everywhere.
If kill streaks were real, I would certainly be getting a few right there!
In total over this round, I had counted that I had "killed" 12 people on the opposite team, yes newbies, but it still felt good!

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
If someone is resurrecting this one though, I'm adding this years best moment for me...

Played my first Millennium at Campaign this year with a scratch team of a few mates, ex team-mates and @Spikerz from here. We won our first match 2-0, including a 17sec smoking, then lost three on the bounce. We were 1-1 in the final match when I saw my mirror in D1 switch infield, whilst his coach looked round to speak to his mate. I managed to take off down the tape, mug him and then shoot at least two more, whilst Mike followed up the moved and hit the buzzer to take the match and the point. Can't tell you how much the adrenaline kicked in as I took off and it is defo my favourite moment in paintball so far...

Reactions: Spikerz and rewind

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
In fact here's a video of the point @Kevin Winter is talking about :) You can see where I shoot him, because he's on the other teams D1, we just lost my other back center guy, I figured from the D2 or D1 (normally who got shots in on back center) so I pop out gunning to catch them...and it was Kevin heh. I did hit the back center in the top of the head at the end because he barely popped up.

Reactions: Kevin Winter

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Slightly naughty story to go with that one as well - the end of PT 2, I stumbled coming through the netting and blew three balls into my sock. I grabbed the spare and checked it over the chrono. First shot went 310, second 305 - then I heard thirty seconds, and decided to chance it.... lucky @Spikerz shot me, so I could run off and avoid hitting the buzzer and being checked ;)

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
This was my favorite of the whole event. This was point 2 of that same game. We were down 1 point already, this one tied it up.

Reactions: Kevin Winter

smudgerebt

Rockin VIP Cocker, So-Manc E1, LV1
Apr 19, 2014
Near Stockport
Yesterday.

My first tourney in over 20 years.

In one game got 5 kills with a 6th a maybe as two of us running and gunning him to finish that corner off.

10 man woods tourney, PB4K 2.

Will do a proper thread later.

(We came 2nd in am with PB4K 1 coming in 2nd in pro)

Reactions: Spikerz