Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best kinds of footwear for woodsball?

Dec 7, 2012
You can pick up a good cheap pair of military style boots online... might be more beneficial and tick all the right boxes....
+1 for this!!

You cant get better than a pair of steel toed military boots. Great grip tread, ankle support, toe protetion and if you polish the leather every now and again 99% water proof. You don't even have to spend a fortune. Brand new Gortex or Berghaus boots can set you back upwards of £120.

My last 3 pairs have come part worn from an army surplus store for under £30. Bang a new pair of insoles in them if you want and you're good to go!
Google army surplus stores in your area, theyre everywhere and always have a reasonable selection of sizes.

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
football boots! with either soft ground studs or hard ground blades depending on whats its like where you play, i use hard ground plastic blades and there fine for running round on roads and paths as well as grass and mud, much better than the big clompy magnum boots i used to play in.

metalfof

Jul 3, 2011
Croydon
Magnums are fairly comfy.Walking boots are great in wetter conditions,just chose a decent brand,I have used Zamberlans,Berghaus and Scarpa in the past.No one has mentioned Baseball boots ( or cleats as the Yanks call them )- they are a great compromise between grip and comfort.One thing you may want to invest in are waterproof socks,I use Sealskinz,amazing bit of kit;wear them with anything.

Sam Crouch

Aug 4, 2013
Awesome thread. I wear a pair of military boots with real high ankle support. Running round in the woods in a pair of footy boots is asking for broken ankles!!!! I got my boots from a army surplus in Hemel Hempstead for 30 quid!!

Reactions: MorphMann

Busty

Sep 9, 2013
I just wear my football boots, but have a few mates who ware their 'man boots'

>humantarget<

Oct 14, 2012
I bought my self a pair of salomon goretex hiking trainers. Originally bought them for fishing, but soon realised that they'd be ideal for balling in as well. So comfy, waterproof and excellent grip on sole. They are good in all terrains. A little pricey (£100+) but they've lasted nearly 2 years of abuse and still going strong.