Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best kinds of footwear for woodsball?

Ninjabreadman

Aug 19, 2013
Cannock, UK
I've an old pair of walking boot things that work really really well, I only really wear them if it starts to rain or the field has swamped, but they make a massive difference.

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
There are a few choices. People in our team wear a mixture.
Walking shoes, walking boots, high top trainers and those that go bare foot ;)
I wear boots for the ankle support and keep my feet dry if I hit a puddle or swamp. Walking shoes are just as good but give less ankle support. And high top trainers have the ankle support but not the water proofing of boots.

It all depends on what you want to wear, how much you want to spend, where you are playing and what time of year you are playing.

Buck_lad

Feb 10, 2013
Lincoln
There are a few choices. People in our team wear a mixture.
Walking shoes, walking boots, high top trainers and those that go bare foot ;)
I wear boots for the ankle support and keep my feet dry if I hit a puddle or swamp. Walking shoes are just as good but give less ankle support. And high top trainers have the ankle support but not the water proofing of boots.

It all depends on what you want to wear, how much you want to spend, where you are playing and what time of year you are playing.
I've got some high top trainers, only problem with them is that there fairly flat soled, have a tendency to slip on my arse lol! Might try find a pair of lightweight, high top boots and try a few pairs on.

Pingu

Aug 17, 2013
Leicester
A couple of us have berghaus walking boots.
Couple of guys have Magnum boots, depends on what you find comfortable.

Another option is to wear walking shoes and a pair of gaiters as they keep you dry up to mid calf. Personally I wear my boots and gaiters and have never had wet feet, even when I jump into boggy ditches feet stay dry.