Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Best Magfed Gun on the Market...

Discussion in 'MagFed Discussion' started by RevengeP8nt14, Nov 27, 2013.

1. Craggit Active Member

Craggit
    Message Count:
    Cheers. Will get that one to start with. Have you ever used a remote line on your DAM?

2. RobbyT I like potatoes

RobbyT
    Message Count:
    I use a remote line. Most the time mate..
    And as far as tanks go.. A 13 ci will last enough if your playing magfed but not hopper fed.. If your goign hopper fed use a fibre tank personally

Craggit likes this.
  3. Craggit Active Member

Craggit
    Message Count:
    Ace, thanks for that! Need to go find myself a bargain on a vest that can hold a tank now...should hold off until pay-day but I can't wait! :D

4. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Yes
    Some cylinders will fit directly mounted and tucked under the stock, I haven't tried a standard cylinder so don't know how that would fit. It will also depend on how the stock needs to be positioned for you
    The option remains to leave the stock off and use the cylinder as a stock (fibres are in fact best for this as the bottom is curved and you can roll it in your shoulder, but you can still use a flat bottomed 3000psi like this)

My recommendation.for a remote is that it be one of the psi worx style with the long pointy male nipple. These have the added bonus of one button to push to seal and disconnect, and can be the same price range as a classic slide on/off
    The only concern is to remember that the ASA nipple being longer makes it more at risk to being bashed when the line is not connected. Have it scraped on concrete as happened to one of our guys at the first sennybridge game when the guns were on a trolley and someone else dropped it and the end gets sharp and can rip the o ring
    If you're aware then it's not a real issue

This also reminds me of something I have not yet fitted :
    Some will like the remote line angle changed slightly using a 45 degree adaptor on the asa like this:

http://palmer-pursuit.com/cart/18-npt-45°-elbow-p-8.html
    I'm referring to palmers pursuit in the us as they are known to be reliable ' correctly specified. Ask paintball shops and someone will be able to sort one out if you want one

I put one aside to do mine but still haven't got around to it

5. Ibby Member

Ibby
    Message Count:
    I would have to say at the min it is the dam dye

6. RobbyT I like potatoes

RobbyT
    Message Count:
    Thats a very explained and informed answer man haha

7. Canon Fodder Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.

Canon Fodder
    Message Count:
    ATS-85, in my opion is the best mag fed marker available, not that I've played with one, not even sure they'd be legal in the uk (mech full auto). But large capcity mags without hitting the floor when you lie down, option of 90 round mags with the foward loader or unlimited with a hopper and still a clean line of sight down the top, no batteries to worry about.

Pity they've stopped making them really,

8. Josh Fergusson Banned

Josh Fergusson
    Message Count:
    depends on price

but i would have to say the DYE DAM its extremely versatile as it can do hopper fed, mag fed or both

9. RobbyT I like potatoes

RobbyT
    Message Count:
    True but there are many many markers that can do so

10. UKBall "That Guy"

UKBall
    Message Count:
    dam might get tipped off its throne by the m17. Hilariously light, a5 threads, mech full auto, first strike compatible, all that for £240? **** YES