Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Magfed Gun on the Market...

RobbyT

I like potatoes
Jan 3, 2013
Chelmsford
dam might get tipped off its throne by the m17. Hilariously light, a5 threads, mech full auto, first strike compatible, all that for £240? **** YES
As a magfed gun i completly agree.l have one and love it..

But not if you want it to use a hopper

Reactions: UKBall

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
Is the Milsig M17 able to be used at UK sites with it being Mech full auto? This is the only thing putting me off ordering one as they look bloody awesome otherwise. Or does it have an option where you can restrict it to be Semi Auto only?

MitchMan

Jun 22, 2014
There is no strict way of restricting an M17 to semi-auto as it relies on your finger pressure on the trigger to select between semi and full auto. You may be able to play around with the trigger sears to prevent it going into full auto however hard you press the trigger.

MitchMan

Payney

Jun 24, 2013
Yeah that's what I was worried about, so if full auto is not permitted in the UK then is it worth buying one?

Vamp

Jul 3, 2013
East Midlands
I have tested all of these and own all but the new tgr. I am also good friends with tiny who is the owner of the site..... But your post doesn't help answer the question which is 'what is the best magfed gun'
You have just listed a whole load
That's going to be highly subjective, Tiny is a close personal friend, in fact my early orders were so large it help him launch the business.

My very favourite marker, and I have many, is still the TGR1LEs, I own 2.

Vamp

Jul 3, 2013
East Midlands
Yes thats true.. The only dye dams had some problems but none of the new ones
Thanks, I know how to adjust a hammer 7. It still doesn't have great fps. For the best pump action there is nothing better than the dsg! That chrono'd at 350 on arrival and had to be tuned right down.