Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Marker for £200-£250?

Scraesdon Warrior

Jun 28, 2008
Sorry guys, I know this is a boring thread topic, but am looking to spend £200-£250 on a marker. I am playing tourney sup air and we just entered with our faithful old Tipmann 98`s. Unsuprisingly we came last but still managed to win 'best newcomers' prize. Anyway we are all upgrading so that next time we have a fighting chance.
My criteria is

1) £200-£250 for the marker on its own.
2) Two of the guys on my team have just bought an angel 05 and an angel 06 speed. My marker needs to be better than theirs so I can say "I`ve got the best marker"
3) I`m not too fussed about upgrades. I just want a decent basic marker. Then I can upgrade later.
4) I want a fairly common marker. Nothing too unusual that I can't find parts for.
I was thinking maybe an Angel A1 or maybe a Ego 06 or Dm. But I really havn`t got a clue as I`ve been using a Tipmann 98 in woodsball for the last 6 years.
Any ideas?

RainbowShooter

Drop the gun, fat boy.
Oct 12, 2006
St Albans, Hertfordshire
Invert mini ;) these are going dirt cheap these days and IMO, one of the best guns on the market for what it is. I use one as a secondary but it actually probably gets used more than anything else I have.

Scraesdon Warrior

Jun 28, 2008
budget is tight - absolutely no more than £250 and more realistically around the £200 mark. My wife thinks we should be spending the money on more important things like rent. Yawn!
I need specifics - pros and cons.
Please.