Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best mek

Greg k

Apr 6, 2016
What would you say is the best between the Mek planet M170R or the CVO?
Answers on a postcard please!

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I think these days it comes down to what youre comfy with

Personally shoot a CVO - with a rotor on top its unstoppable.

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth
After being out of the game for 3 or 4 years and now recently getting back into it. I saw some videos on the Planet eclipse EMEK and PAL loader and was really impressed by what I saw I had to get one.
I have to say that the EMEK is brilliant and if I’m not mistaken it’s internally the same as the M170R with the Gamma core bolt.
The difference is only cosmetic wise and cost in my opinion.
I would go for the M170R as I’ve had better experience with eclipse over GoG customer service wise.

The CVO looks cool and I’d imagine would shoot very similar to the M170R. I have seen a video on YouTube where there was an issue with the bolt popping out of the back slightly which was a bit strange. I’m not sure if this is a common problem or just that particular gun was a lemon ?

I am biased towards eclipse however . I just think they care more And it started in the UK.

I think that the comeback of mechanical paintball is also really good and brings you back to that first experience with paintball as a punter.

Spooly

PMGWC #16
Jul 9, 2011
Bournemouth

At around the 7:05 mark the bolt ejects from this CVO looks like the oring is coming off the bolt. Happens at high fire rates by the looks of things.

Razordave

The Turks
Oct 15, 2013
I’ve got am m170 and a Cs2 , both are awesome but I love shooting my m170 more. I use it every chance I can.