Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best options for a backup

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
iv seen a couple of eos's go for about 160 ish, am i right in thinking people don't really rate sp, other than the shocker???
Personally, I couldn't stand the ones I've played with, except for the shocker, only ever played a day with an SFT though, not the newer NXTs

I know the Ion has a special place in a lot of people's hearts, same for the vibe, but, I think they both give SP a bad name :rolleyes:

As for the eos, can't say I'd even heard of it, looks like a half way house between the Ion and shocker though. Can't say I'd ever willingly buy a SP marker for anything other than as a project :)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Backup gun? Backup in case of what?

In what situation is your main gun going to be that broken that you need a backup gun? If you buy it, I promise you will never use it.

Spend the money on playing.

chuckwood

Now back in Australia!
Aug 2, 2008
Adelaide, South Australia
I have an Angel A1 Joy & an Etek 2 as my back up and I will take it in turns to use them. The Etek is a great bit of kit but the Angel is my fave so good luck Durajim.

Durajim

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2009
Reading
Backup gun? Backup in case of what?

In what situation is your main gun going to be that broken that you need a backup gun? If you buy it, I promise you will never use it.

Spend the money on playing.
Because sometimes it's nice to have a little variety?

ant290

BOOOOM!
May 15, 2007
Southampton
ant290.wixsite.com
proto rail, you can get older ones cheap now and as long as they are cared for they will work week in week out or even every other month if its a secondary and you lend it to team mates.