Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best or practical Rotors?

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
I e got the halo too,it's huge in size or at least it seems like it is.if it was me I'd probably wait for new hk loader,it looks low and stealthy.boys and there toys

SgtPrawn

Apr 22, 2015
Baldock
It does look stealthy, just did a little research on it, like the toolless maintenance feature as well!

But if I get my GEO/LV prior I'm not sure how patient I can be haha, so you say early May. My local shop LIPS doesn't even have a release date :(

Attachments

The Artful Dodger

Dec 8, 2014
You could pre order with hk themselves with an expected delivery on 25th may.
But in fairness I'm pretty sure the rotor or spire will do the same job for similar or even a little less

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
What loader do you use?
That's a question you may regret !
Standard gravity, 50 shot gravity, proto primo shelf gravity

Electric agitated - jt evolution, Apache 2k, Apache lcd

My fastest & more reliable feeders being 2 qloaders - but forget those as a niche product needing a lot of trial & error

But for the case in hand of force feeds - cyclone on my x7, ripclip, 2 x halo too's (sound activated and perfect for clear paint) and recently picked up a rotor as the only bidder for a nice price on eBay, and I haven't had much use to make a judgement but I have shot with a spire

There are hoppers in the above that I've left batteries in situ for years, but if i want to be sure of it then I'm inclined to take the batteries out
With a battery checker i can decide what equipment is going to get a fresh one and what will do with the ones that have been put aside

Halo too is perfectly adequate, and in the halo range there is a theory max 35bps with the v35
Maintenance is a good question for consideration. Halos need a screwdriver to strip down, but I've never needed to take one apart for maintenance. Getting an break in a hopper would be frustrating but I've managed to deal with any without major surgery

However if you're going to be looking to tournaments then there are inconveniences you can do without
You may never need to maintain more than changing a battery but the peace of mind of popping a button for a strip down can keep you confident
(But on the contrary - you never see a halos top half flying off in a tournament environment but the premium quick strip hoppers have more than one photo online of players' hoppers splitting in two during a dive - operator error is a strong factor of course)

Reactions: SgtPrawn

SgtPrawn

Apr 22, 2015
Baldock
Thanks @tommikka appreciate the time and effort put in.

Haha funny you mention quick strip popping off. Saw this on the field the other day at Mayhem. Which did make me dubious about them as I'm not exactly careful on the field, friends say clumsy is an understatement ha but I like to think of it as a kamikaze nutter haha!

Do you know if the halo too's are programable like the prophecy's - not looking for a complicated loader just an on off bangety bang would suit fine?