Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best Paint is...

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
I have used Valken Pro this year very good paint (Disruption)
I have also used GI 5star and 4star it has varied through out the year but either on or the other was very good (Sandbaggers)

best paint I ever used was Dye CG in 2012 it was braking from knee height on the grass, Didn't break in loaders or barrels all event, This may seem improbable but I was there I seen it I shot it. (Team GB)

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I mostly play scenario and woods and the most reliable paint for me for a couple of years has been Empire's Formula 13. Always a very round ball, consistent sizing, and breaks well considering it's mid/low priced. In the depths of winter I usually would switch to Polar Ice which is probably the most reliable winter paint I've shot. In fact, that's a trend that runs through all of Empire's paints, reliable and consistent.

Used some GI 2 and 3 star recently and was massively underwhelmed. Barely round and pretty much indestructible.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I have used Valken Pro this year very good paint (Disruption)
I have also used GI 5star and 4star it has varied through out the year but either on or the other was very good (Sandbaggers)

best paint I ever used was Dye CG in 2012 it was braking from knee height on the grass, Didn't break in loaders or barrels all event, This may seem improbable but I was there I seen it I shot it. (Team GB)
I've been told that the Dye CG paint is now HK Paint. Made by the same folks.
I shot the HK paint in Basildon and it was incredible. 0 breaks, but shattered on impact to anything across the field.
We shot Evil in Puget and we lost 5 points because of it. It was a total blender fest for everyone. We moved to 4 star and were fine. Everyone shooting the HK in Puget though loved it. I think even the Nexus guys were using it. Ash would know better than I would though.

Super impressed with HK this year, and I definitely am not an HK fan boy (I played against the original Hostile Kids in events in CA...cheating *******s).

Ash - GI Sportz

GI Sportz
Jun 14, 2006
GI Towers
CG was simply immense over those couple of seasons. Even topped the imperial hellfire you could only get in the 'briefcase' boxes.

Time for a comeback me thinks...

Reactions: STONESOLDIER

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Is HK made by APX? Which I think bought the old GAP machines. At least for production in the states, if HK is made in Europe, no idea who's making it locally.

Sam_Herts

Mar 5, 2015
Hertfordshire
I've been out of the sport for a few years now, my old favourite was called crush, can't remember who by. I really love the HK paint that's around now, even the basic stuff is brilliant.