Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Best paintball marker??

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
I'm thinking of a BT Delta Elite for my first marker, as you've got rid of yours I was wondering how it served you? Was it easy to maintain? Service? Could it handle knocks and bumps etc?

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I'm thinking of a BT Delta Elite for my first marker, as you've got rid of yours I was wondering how it served you? Was it easy to maintain? Service? Could it handle knocks and bumps etc?
Don't buy a marker for looks, the military style markers are covered in things like fake magazine wells, rails you'll never use which just raise the price and the weight of the marker.

The GOG Enmey is a much better buy than any of the mechanical military style markers, something like an etha or a mini for example is much better than a BT with an e-trigger.

Final rule - don't point out the irony of this post given my profile picture! ;-)

Craggit

Dec 24, 2013
Inverurie, Aberdeen
Are those markers as easy to maintain? I'll probably be going once a month or so. Wanting something reliable, can take knocks and bumps and is customisable.

I'd been looking at the military style markers for their looks but would put an apex barrel on whatever I go for...

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Are those markers as easy to maintain? I'll probably be going once a month or so. Wanting something reliable, can take knocks and bumps and is customisable.

I'd been looking at the military style markers for their looks but would put an apex barrel on whatever I go for...
Both mentioned above are easy to maintain